Big game in the SuperDome tonight for the Saints. I love Saturday night games. The Cowboys are in town. The trends, if you believe in that sort of thing, favor the Saints. They've beaten the Cowboys 5 straight, have homefield advantage, and are playing a team known for recent December swoons. Except for homefield, I don't think much of the trends. My hopes lie elsewhere. The Saints have all sorts of injuries on defense and will rely mostly on their offense tonight. I think it will be a shootout and I just don't think a lot of teams can hang with the Saints in a game like that for a full 60 minutes. Reciting the formula here has become almost superstition but it hasn't changed. If the Saints take care of the ball, they'll take care of the Cowboys. And one more thing:
- Fuck Frankie 1:48 Marilyn Manson Smells Like Children
- Romeo & Juliet 6:02 Dire Straits Making Movies
- Ophelia 3:31 The Band The Best Of The Band
- Ocean Blues (Emotion Blue) 4:39 Tom Cochrane & Red Rider Tom Cochrane And Red Rider
- If I Ever Lose My Faith In You 4:31 Sting Ten Summoner's Tales
It is no accident that three of Louisiana's best-known politicians have been at the center of the national health care debate.
Campbell Robertson, New York Times
Quote from said blog: "So does this make Dallas a desperate team?"