The joy in an article titled "You thought work was bad? Spouses cause 'more stress than our bosses'" is not in the article, itself, because that's mostly silly fluff. No, the joy is in the comments like the two below which I submit without comment.
i agree on this....Makes me realise how much i hate my husband now. --- farah
Women are a young man's game. As a man ages, he realises how irrelevant women really are. Once they are beyond breeding age, they have no purpose actually. --- meltonmark
Moving right along, I don't think I've ever mentioned here how much the smell of toasted whole grain wheat bread nauseates me ... almost every morning.
About today's QOTD: Quite impressed by the Russian Foreign Minister's command of the language. "Particular elegance" is a really nice turn of phrase in that context.
5 song iTune shuffle from the CrabAppleLane Five Star playlist starting with "S" :
- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
- Solitary Man - Neil Diamond - Classics: The Early Years
- Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John - Greatest Hits 1970-2002 [Disc 1]
- San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair) - Scott McKenzie - AM Gold: The '60s Generation
- A Song of Simplicity - Elijah Bossenbroek - Harmony in Disarray
The moment when this was done was chosen with particular elegance.
Sergei Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister
Quote from said blog: "It’s not every day you come across a song so lurid it could peel the paint off your living room walls — particularly one from a woman — but that’s exactly what Memphis Blac featuring Smokahontas Jones brings in the new ho anthem, “Got Dat Work.”"
Hello, Facebook users. Sometimes, Facebook doesn’t publish the pictures or videos included with these entries. Please click on “ View Original Post ” below to see the entry in its entirety.