About that nude cruise. From MSNBC:
(Surprising fact no. 3: Nudists at sea have a dress code. In the formal dining room, clothes must be worn for safety reasons. Trays of scalding coffee and flaming basked Alaska don’t mix with exposed skin aboard rolling decks).
If China succeeds in "buying Facebook", I'm outta there. Hanging by a thread as it is.
5 song iTune shuffle:
- Bring It On Home - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
- Fever - Peggy Lee - iTunes Download
- Come Back When You Grow Up - Bobby Vee - Super Hits 1967
- Every Picture Tells A Story - Rod Stewart - Unplugged... And Seated
- Walking Towards Paradise - Robert Plant - Now And Zen
Quote of the Day
So officially, on April 24, 2004, the Chargers at some point had Drew Brees, Eli Manning and Philip Rivers as QBs…..
And the only one they kept is the only one who hasn’t won a Super Bowl.
Blog of the day is here.
Quote from said blog: "Forget aperture, shutter, exposure and all the other dials you’ve yet to master on your DSLR! With a light field camera you don’t even have to focus when taking the shot – that you can do afterwards."
That's incredible. -Rob
Hello Facebook users. Please click on “ View Original Post ” below to see this post in its entirety.