Scratched MRI off of the list of things I hadn't done before. It was in that far right column of things I didn't care if I ever did. I had it done on my elbow Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon. Couldn't hold my arm in the necessary position for the duration of the test Tuesday and I felt like a total wuss. It was completed yesterday. When my orthopedist asked if I would mind having an MRI, I thought he was asking me if I was concerned with the expense. I was willing but only if the insurance company assisted. My elbow issue is minor. Our insurance covered it 100% but I now know he may also have been asking if I minded holding my arm in an unnatural and uncomfortable position for 45 minutes. That was, by far, the hardest part. One other thing: I'm glad I'm not claustrophobic.
5 song iTunes shuffle:
- I Gotta Go - Robert Earl Keen - I Gotta Go
- Shine On - Humble Pie - A&M Records Classics Vol. 14
- Midnight Confessions - The Grass Roots - 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of The Grass Roots
- Badge - Cream - The Cream Of Clapton
- Home In My Hand - Foghat - Live
Quote of the Day
The Mayans cancelled the end of the world after they were invited to the 2013 Mardi Gras.
Blog of the day is here.
Quote from said blog: "We started with one of the MUST HAVES, Pork Buns. These are sweet and savory and I have it on good authority they are laced with crack."