From the We-Contributed-To-The-417-Million-Views Department: It's Patsy's favorite YouTube video.
From the That's-The-Coolest-Ever-Experiment-Involving-Knitting-Needles Department: I offer the International Space Station.
From the Attempt-To-Return-To-Relevancy Department: I offer Chad Johnson-Ochocinco-Johnson. He'll probably get a contract to play somewhere this season but you won't find him on my fantasy football team ever again. He's washed up.
From the Well, Duh Department: Eliminating pain that was keeping people from participating in various activities will result in their resumption of those activities.
From the Wisdom-Can-Sometimes-Come-From-The-Most-Unlikely-Places Department: Today's QOTD.
5 song iTunes shuffle:
- Next Time I'm In Town - Chet Atkins, Emmylou Harris, Garrison Keillor & Mark Knopfler - A Prairie Home Companion: Duets
- Run, Run, Run - Jo Jo Gunne - Big Chain
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams (feat. John Gallagher Jr., Rebecca Naomi Jones, Stark Sands & Company) - Green Day - American Idiot (The Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Pigs On The Wing (Part Two) - Pink Floyd - Animals
- Throw Down The Sword - Wishbone Ash - Argus
Quote of the Day
Media and expectations have changed everything. Everyone’s afraid of it because if you miss a shot, if you miss a play, that overshadows the whole series, your whole career. So guys just want a ring, but they don’t want to risk losing. If you don’t want to risk losing, you shouldn’t even be playing.
Blog of the day is here.
Quote from said blog: "Why my Pilot Study and then Clinical Trial? As part of these studies, I must show how the product will be harvested and prepared so that FDA can make certain appropriate steps are being taken to help assure the product’s safety, purity and potency."