Lift a glass of green beer or a shot of Irish whiskey. Have some shepherd's pie. Everyone is Irish today.
Now and in time to be,
Wherever green is worn,
Are changed, changed utterly,
A terrible beauty is born
William Butler Yeats, Easter 1916
5 song iTune shuffle from the CrabAppleLane Irish Collection:
- Harry's Game - Clannad - Anam
- I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code
- Seven Drunken Nights - Dubliners - The Ultimate Collection: The Spirit of the Irish
- Float - Flogging Molly - Float
- Whiskey In the Jar - The Clancy Brothers & The Dubliners - Irish Drinking Songs
Quote of the Day
I first produced my pistol
And I then produced my rapier
Saying "Stand and deliver"
For he were a bold deceiver
The Clancy Brothers & The Dubliners, Whiskey In the Jar
Blog of the day is here.
Quote from said blog: "Have Opinions, Will Eat"