Happy Mother's Day
Today's QOTD is referring to a magazine cover that was ridiculed by Saturday Night Live last night. If you haven't seen it, click here. I don't think it's entirely my conditioning that startled me about that image.
5 song iTunes shuffle:
- Does Your Mother Know - ABBA - Gold
- Mother And Child Reunion - Paul Simon - Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986
- Tie Your Mother Down - Queen - A Dat At The Races
- Mother Mary - UFO - Essential UFO
- Mother's Little Helper - The Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks, 1964-1971
Quote of the Day
Despite the brouhaha over breast-feeding kicked off by a Time magazine cover photo this week of a mom nursing her 3-year-old son, that's actually the norm worldwide, experts say.
Elizabeth Weise, USA TODAY
Blog of the day is here.
Quote from said blog: "We had a ton of entries coming from our Facebook page this year, so it’s not a huge surprise that all five winners emerged from there."
Appears blogging is either yielding to Facebook or providing a substantial portion of its content. -Rob